Travel to UVA
Twenty-first Annual Graduate Student Colloquium, Charlottesville, Virginia, Saturday, April 1, 2017.
The University of Virginia is located in beautiful Charlottesville, VA, 110 miles southwest of Washington D.C. and 68 miles west of Richmond. For more information about visiting Charlottesville, see this profile in the Travel Section of the New York Times!
The city of Charlottesville is served by five airports:
- Charlottesville (CHO)
- Richmond International (RIC)
- Washington-Dulles (IAD)
- Washington-National (DCA)
- Baltimore Washington International (BWI)
The Amtrak station, served by two daily trains, is conveniently located one half-mile from the University.
- Online maps of the campus
- Places to Stay in Charlottesville
(the Red Roof Inn is closest to campus)
- Driving Directions to Charlottesville
Housing can also be arranged with graduate students. Please email Sidney Christman or Sarah Herbert for details.